Automatic bagging machine for SOS – Self Opening System – type bags, with handle, side gusset and square bottom
Up to 1000 bags/hour
Granules and Powders
Type of Bag
SOS type, with handle, side gusset and square bottom
The automatic bagging machine ILERSAC S provides a…
- Process that reliably handles bags with side gussets: The ILERSAC S handles side gussets closed, saving the time and inconvenience of opening and reforming the gussets before sewing.
- Process that is fully automated: The entire operation, from placement of bag through to evacuation and closing, is carried out automatically within the ILERSAC S.
- Process that is flexible and fast in format changes: The ILERSAC S is designed for pre-made, SOS bags, and can easily handle bag format changes for bags between 4 and 10 kg, depending on the density of the product.
- Process that optimizes production at the bagging point: The ILERSAC S sustains a constant rate of bags per hour, which can optimize final outcomes.
- Product that is uncontaminated: The filling channel empties completely, which prevents possible contamination of the finished product.
- Machine that is easily cleaned and maintained: The ILERSAC S has been designed to be fully accessible. It has minimal guides, barriers and floor supports which makes for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Process that is dust-free: ILERSAC S has an oval bagging spout with external sealing clamps, which prevents the product from leaking during filling.