High-speed horizontal FFS bagging machine for plastic bags from tubular reel
Up to 2600 bags/hour
The high-speed FFS bagging machine ILERBAG HS provides a…
- Highly efficient process with reduced downtime: The ILERBAG HS is completely automated (which can reduce downtime), and speeds can reach up to 2600 cycles/hour, without sudden movements or vibrations.
- Product that’s optimally packaged: The design of the ILERBAG HS includes an in-bag settling system, which helps achieve optimal filling volumes and bag stacking.
- Machine that saves energy: The design of the ILERBAG HS includes an energy recovery system in the deceleration phase, which diverts energy to other operations.
- Machine that’s easy to operate: This machine records a variety of recipes and bag formats, which can be easily re-selected and adjusted, if needed.
- Machine requiring low maintenance: The ILERBAG HS has been designed with materials that require no maintenance for several million cycles.
- Machine that is smooth and precise: The ILERBAG HS moves smoothly and precisely during the bagging process, which helps with inertial control and prolongs the life of the machine’s components.
- Machine that is easily cleaned and maintained: The design of the ILERBAG HS allows the inner mechanisms to be easily accessible. It has no guides or barriers making it one of the most accessible bagging machines available.
- Machine that is highly accurate: The ILERBAG HS is equipped with weighing systems and high-speed flow controls, which can accurately maintain acceptable standards.